Thursday, February 25, 2010

What to Read? What to Read?

I've always enjoyed reading but I stopped doing it once I started university and now - work. I want to get into it more again but I have no idea of books that will be appropriate for my age. The last book I read was Twilight. It was recommended to me by a friend that is obsessed with the saga and I guess wanted me to be too. It's an o.k. book I guess. But I felt like it was for younger audiences. I enjoy the movies though.
Anyway, I decided to check out Jane Austen's books and because Pride and Prejudice is her famous one, I have decided to read that one first. I saw the movie a couple years ago but I really don't remember much of the story.
I'm going to go check out the book from the library and hopefully start reading it today. I really hope the book is better than the movie...unlike others ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment