Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Favorites

The following are products I fell in love with during the month of February.

I'm going to start with Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisturizer in Nude (pictured on the left side of the above picture). This tinted moisturizer has been the best splurge ever. I bought it for $42 in Sephora but I think it is worth it. It really smooths out the skin and provides the right amount of coverage without looking like I have too much make-up on. I like the fact that it is oil-free because it doesn't make my skin look shiny, however, it does emphasize some of the dry spots on my skin just a little. I don't have excessive dry skin, which is good because if I did, this product would make my skin look really flaky. If you tend to have dry skin, I suggest not buying the oil-free.

Now on to Paris Hilton perfume and lotion. The smell of these two products is unbelievable. It is very feminine and not very sweet. I would say the lotion is my favorite out of the two though.

The main reason I bought Organix Cocunut Milk Shampoo was because of the smell. I usually don't buy products I've never heard about, but this was an exception. It smells like pure coconut and leaves my hair very smooth and shiny-plus it doesn't have carcinogens (or so it claims). I don't know if it's just me but I did see a big improvement after using this.

Clinique Eye Shadow Duo in Sunburst
I really like the highlight color of this duo (The other eyeshadow is a shimmery orange). I usually use this when I do a brown eye look or I'll just wear this by itself with smudged eyeliner and mascara. Very pretty.

Clinique Long Lasting Lipstick in Blushing Nude
I wouldn't consider this a true nude color. It's almost a brown/drk pink color. It can be quite dark if applied excessively and therefore just a little will do. It does give the lips a natural flushed color and it looks even better when mixed with some sort of gloss. I'm wearing this color in my first make up of the day blogpost.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my favorite products for this month. Thnx

No comments:

Post a Comment